Camille is a licenced physiotherapist from Lille, France. She has been working for over a year in Reunion island post her graduation before moving to Mauritius about a year and a half ago.
Consulting for a wide range of pathologies, Camille helps, at an NGO, children presenting difficulties. She also works with high level athletes as a treating and physical management physiotherapist.
Camille is dedicated in helping people across all age groups and pathologies. She is, for now, consulting at CARE Medical & Paramedical Centre on Mondays and Fridays.
Book an appointment at CARE Medical & Paramedical Centre: 266 9630
Located at the heart of Domaine de Labourdonnais
Musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) conditions:
• Rehabilitation from acute to chronic disorders, including sprains, strains, arthritis, back pain, scoliosis, posture problems, sport and workplace injuries, and tendon injuries.
• Rehabilitation from surgery (total knee/hip replacements, post fractures and ligament/tendon reconstructions).
• Rehabilitation from stroke, acquired brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, vestibular disorders (including positional vertigo) and cerebral palsy, to progressive conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. This applies for all age groups, from early childhood to the elderly population.
Respiratory and Cardiac problems:
• Rehabilitations from conditions such as Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and acute pulmonary conditions (including management of airway clearance, for children and adults only).
Gerontology specific (elderly population):
• Promote healthy and active ageing;
• Maximise quality of life and mobility;
• Improve vitality, strength, fitness and balance;
• Assess and treat various conditions (including arthritis, hip fracture, Parkinson’s disease and stroke);
• Actively facilitate exercise participation;
• Prevent, and educate in, chronic disease management;
• Assist with pain management;
• Rehabilitate mobility and function after illness or surgery.